We are located seven miles south of Keswick at the head of Borrowdale and can be reached by car or there is an excellent bus service from Penrith Station and Keswick.
- Heading North or South on M6
- At junction 40, take the A66 exit to Penrith/Workington/Brough
- At the roundabout take the westbound A66 exit to Keswick, go through one roundabout. 15 miles to Keswick.
- Slight left onto the A591 ramp to Keswick/Windermere
- Slight left onto Penrith Rd/A591 Continue to follow Penrith Rd
- At T-junction bear right onto the A5271
- At traffic signals turn left onto Station Street
- Turn left onto Saint John's Street
- Turn right onto Derwent St
- Turn left onto Borrowdale Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Borrowdale Rd/B5289. Continue to follow B5289 for seven miles to head of valley
- Road bears right to go up Honister Pass/B5289, Seatoller House is on the left, gateway before the red telephone box
- Credit Card
- Free Parking
- Parking Facilities
- Internet Services
Children 12 years and over will be charged at the adult tariff.
Children 5-11 sharing a room with an adult will be charged at 50% of the adult nightly rate.
Children under 5 years are very welcome and charges will be 25% of the Adult rate for Children 1– 4, Children under 1 year will be free. The house does not have special facilities for the under 5\\\'s e.g. Cots, Highchairs etc.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival or \\\"no show\\\" bookings will be charged at 70% of the full rate. In the case of short notice (14 days) cancellations, we will endeavour to re-let, but any room we are unable to re- let will be charged at 50% of the full rate. Guests cancelling their bookings in advance of these times may have their deposit transferred to a date later in the same year.
Arrival & Departures
Rooms are not guaranteed to be available until 2.00pm and departure is required by 10.00am. Any guest that wishes to arrive after 7pm should do so by arrangement, although unfortunately we are unable to provide hot meals after this time.
Well behaved dogs are allowed at the discretion of the managers, they are not allowed in any public rooms, are allowed in bedrooms but not on the beds. Please clean and dry all dogs on entering Seatoller via the back door. Please ensure you clean up after your dog has been in the garden.